X941-E 35/70 – Stepper Retransmission Unit
£1,247.00 subject to VAT where applicable
X941-E 35/70 Stepper Retransmission Unit
NMEA 0183 input to Negative DC stepper voltage output
Will accept either NMEA data or DC stepper voltage and convert the signal into 35V or 70V negative DC stepper.
- Input 1- 6 steps per degree, 5 to 50v (+ve or -ve common)
- Input 2 – NMEA 0183 heading data
- Output – 6 step per degree, -ve step signal (+ve common, -ve stepper)
- Output voltage selectable between 35 or 70V
- Suitable to drive up to 6x free running analogue repeaters
By AMI Marine Limited
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the email@example.com address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.