AMI Data Recorders
- VDR Systems
- VDR Spares
- S-VDR Systems
- S-VDR Spares
- Mini Data Recorders
- Mini Data Recorder Spares
Bridge & Navigation
- Vessel Safety
- Course Recorders
- Crew Safety
- Spares & Tools
- Special Offers
X810 BNWAS System
Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System – X810
The X810 is AMI’s flagship BNWAS system. With a sleek capacitive touch design best suited to modern glass bridge designs. Particularly of new build and refit vessels. Modern aesthetics, intuitive, and user friendly. The X810 covers all 3 main alarm safety areas when activated. In accordance with the latest IMO specifications:
- 1st Stage – Audible and visual alarm local to the wheelhouse only
- 2nd Stage – Additional audible and visual alarm in chosen Officer’s quarters
- 3rd Stage – Additional audible alarm in further officer and crew areas
In addition to the standard “push to reset” controls, the X810 has the option of the X810-P Motion Sensor. When the sensor detects the movement of the Officer On Watch (OOW), it will automatically reset the BNWAS count down. Therefore leaving the OOW free to carry out his/her normal duties. Without the concern of resetting the BNWAS manually every 3-12 minutes.
- Designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Modern non-scratch capacitive touch design. Made to last under the most demanding operating conditions
- Proven reliable track record and fitted to many of the most prestigious large vessels at sea currently.
- A first fit item for numerous blue-chip corporate vessel operators and shipyards
- Future-proofed design. Allowing for a fit and forget maintenance free lifespan
**Fully compliant with the IMO resolution MSC.282 (86) (adopted June 2009). Also, it complies as a mandatory carriage requirement on vessels from 150GRT and larger.
*Please refer to the Unified interpretation of the term “first survey” referred to in SOLAS regulations (MSC.1/Circ.1290)
By AMI Marine
For your quotation please email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.