X300 Compact NMEA Tester
X300 Compact NMEA Tester
BLACK FRIDAY BLOW OUT SALE – JUST £439
The X300 Smart NMEA Tester is a sub-compact and ultra-light portable NMEA 0183, reader. Complete with a built-in non-critical oscilloscope function.
With the ability to monitor NMEA 0183 data. Also, diagnose signal issues and furthermore predict failures due to signal quality. The X300 is the world’s first complete NMEA 0183 maintenance tool.
- Monitoring, checking, and also analysis function of NMEA 0183(IEC61162-1/2) data
- General-purpose Oscilloscope. Which can additionally diagnose NMEA 0183 signal and electric signal
- Receive NMEA 0183 data without regard to the existing circuits by using High Impedance circuit
- Receive NMEA 0183 data in low voltage. Which has never been received in standard NMEA listener circuits
- Save NMEA 0183 data & Oscilloscope waveform in Micro-SD. Also, check the data on a PC
- Generate NMEA 0183 data & also Pulse signal useful to test equipment, All while the vessel is anchoring
- Supplied with a reliable rechargeable battery.
POCKET-SIZED NMEA 0183 TESTER & OSCILLOSCOPE
Additionally, the NMEA output feature is useful for testing suspect equipment that requires a NMEA 0183 data input. Once data has been monitored it can be stored on the internal storage. The data and waveform may then be analysed on a standard PC or laptop. Being compact, the X300 runs on a rechargeable battery which can be charged via a computer’s USB port or an appropriate AC/DC USB charging port.
The X-300 is a must-have tool for all vessel engineers!
- Easy to carry, sub-compact & ultra-light
- Rechargeable via USB
Supplied with multiple style fluke test leads the X300 is an easy to carry ultra-compact unit. Consequently allowing ease of use. Also, accurate testing is achieved in all applications and scenarios.
The rechargeable battery (charged by USB) provides a practical and also precise tester tool for the most active of engineers.
See our NMEA 0183 range
By AMI Marine Ltd
To receive your unique quote please email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.