X150 BNWAS System
Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System – X150
Designed for fleet owners, the X150 from AMI is the ideal BNWAS for vessels of any size.
Every aspect of the system has been designed to minimise costs and to provide a convenient easy to fit solution by the ships staff.
- Integrated ‘Duty Officer Selection’ function allows any combination of 5 cabins to receive the 2nd stage alert.
- Current status, countdown timer, selected cabins, active reset devices and system faults all displayed on the Main Control Panel
- Reset buttons and alarms can be mounted inside or outside due to IP66 ratings
- Stage 2 and 3 alarm volume can be adjusted for use in different areas.
- Motion sensors may be used on the bridge for more convenient resetting of the timer (Class permitting)
- 2 core cabling system allows for easy connection, setup and commissioning using only 2 core cable throughout the system.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, X150 BNWAS is fully Type Approved to IEC 62616, incorporating MSC128.75.
For your quotation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By AMI Marine Limited
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the email@example.com address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.