X150 BNWAS System
Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System – X150
Designed for fleet owners, the X150 from AMI is the ideal BNWAS for vessels of any size.
Every aspect of the system has been designed to minimise costs. Also to provide a convenient easy to fit solution by the ships staff.
From the use of simple 2 wire connection cable to the functional design of the main distribution unit. Ship’s crew are able to complete the installation due to the X150’s trouble free and easy design.
Also the comprehensive installation manual supplied with every system means setup and commissioning are very simple.
What does it do?
The X150-D Display Console shows the current BNWAS status.
- On/Off Status
- Countdown Timer
- Alarm Status
- Selected Cabins
- Active Reset Devices
- System Faults
Internal and external bridge wing mounting available for the reset buttons and alarms. Additionally, the volume of the alarms can be adjusted. This is for use in different areas such as passageways or ship’s office. Also, approved by Class motion sensors may be used on the bridge for more convenient resetting of the timer.
Additionally a two-year warranty for the system comes as standard. Also, AMI’s global network of trained service agents support all AMI products. Covering over 100 locations worldwide.
- Integrated ‘Duty Officer Selection’ function. Allows any combination of 5 cabins to receive the 2nd stage alert.
- Current status, countdown timer, selected cabins, active reset devices and system faults. All displayed on the Main Control Panel
- Reset buttons and alarms can be mounted inside or outside due to IP66 ratings
- Stage 2 and 3 alarm volume can be adjusted for use in different areas.
- More convenient resetting of the timer as motion sensors may be used on the bridge. (Class permitting)
- 2 core cabling system allows for easy connection, setup and commissioning using only 2 core cable throughout the system.
Designed and manufactured in the UK.
X150 BNWAS is fully Type Approved
- IEC 62616
- Also, incorporating MSC128.75
By AMI Marine
For your quotation please email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn
|Dimensions||36.00 × 36.00 × 38.00 cm|
For individual component weights and dimensions please see datasheet
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.