X-VDR Base model – Voyage Data Recorder
VOYAGE DATA RECORDER – X-VDR
AMI’s new X-Series VDR (and accompanying interfaces) have been developed using many years of experience in VDR design, spanning over 20+ years’ of experience in marine electronic re-transmission and interfacing industry.
The result is a first class simple to use system, designed and built in the UK from the “ground up”. A VDR system that not only meets revised IMO regulations, but also offers more flexibility, functionality and features to the operator – than most other systems being supplied to the Commercial Marine Industry.
- High Resolution Touch Screen Console
- 8.4” Panel Mount Full Colour Resistive Touch Screen
- Traffic Light System for Simple Fault Diagnosis
- Ethernet Interface for Data Download
- Backup image of Operating System, and real-time backup of Long Term Recording Medium (LTRM), to ensure maximum operational reliability.
- All configuration files backed up to LTRM, Float Free and Fixed Capsules, for fast and effective service calls.
- Real-time continuous health check which continuously monitors the VDR to raise an alert in the case of any event. A full manual health check can be activated on demand.
Simplicity is key to the AMI X-VDR, with a single cable required between the MEU and the X Series interfaces; with the ability to daisy chain multiple interfaces to further reduce installation costs. **NO specialised tools are required for the termination of X-VDR cables.
- High quality, reliable hardware and software – suited to non-English speaking users
- Purpose built for the revised 2014 regulations
- Compliant with MSC.333(90) and IEC61996-1 Ed 2.0
- 2 Year warranty as standard, with an affordable extendable warranty offered on request
- Global after sales and service support network
The X-VDR operates on newly developed playback software that enables full voyage analysis and data replay functions. AMI’s in-house designed software system has been designed with the user in mind, making it fast, simple and effective when in operation.
Technicians from around the world have unanimously reported positively on the robust yet simple design of the X-VDR hardware/software applications.
Saving you time, saving you money – think AMI X-VDR!
X-VDR Base Model
– Capsules not included – Video Capture Cards not included
- X-Series VDR Main Electronic Unit
- 4 x Indoor Microphones
- 2 x Outdoor Microphones
- Without Capsules
- Without Video Capture Cards
Basic X-Series kit. Requires Capsules to become VDR.
By AMI Marine
For your quotation please email email@example.com
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.