X-MDR Audio, Data, Radar and CCTV Recorder
AMI Marine’s new X-MDR with CCTV recording has been designed for smaller vessels which do not require a full S-VDR/VDR system.
This great ‘Black-box’ recorder is ideal for workboats, support vessels and other smaller vessels. It is also popular with office-based port authorities to assist in the monitoring of vessel traffic.
CCTV & DATA RECORDER
- IP camera inputs (Camera included in full system)
- VHF and bridge audio recording
- Image recording such as Radar, ECDIS, Chart Plotter, etc.
- NMEA data recording for position, speed, heading recording, etc
- AIS data recording, allowing accurate information on replay of data
- 11.6” full colour capacitive touch screen display
- Live view of data and audio recording
- Intuitive, user-friendly software interface
- Visual CCTV video feeds in real time
TAILORED TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS
- 9x NMEA inputs (from 4800 to 38,400 baud)
- 6x Bridge Audio inputs
- 2x VHF Audio inputs
- Up-to 8 IP camera inputs
- 2TB Storage (approx.11-60 days of data when recording camera streams)
- Simple to use replay software with mapping display of vessel’s movements
- Easy and straight forward download process
For your quotation please email email@example.com
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.