X-MDR Audio, Data, Radar and CCTV Recorder – Full System
AMI Marine’s new X-MDR with CCTV recording has been designed for smaller vessels that do not require a full S-VDR/VDR system.
This great ‘Black-box’ recorder is ideal for workboats, support vessels, and other smaller vessels. It is also popular with office-based port authorities to assist in the monitoring of vessel traffic.
X-MDR CCTV & DATA RECORDER
- IP camera inputs (Camera included in the full system).
- VHF and bridge audio recording.
- Image recording such as Radar, ECDIS, Chart Plotter, etc.
- NMEA data recording for the position, speed, heading recording, etc.
- AIS data recording. Therefore, allowing accurate information on the replay of data.
- 13.3” full colour capacitive touch screen display.
- Live view of data and also audio recording.
- Intuitive, user-friendly software interface.
- Visual CCTV video feeds in real-time.
TAILORED TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS
- 9x NMEA inputs (from 4800 to 38,400 baud).
- 6x Bridge Audio inputs.
- 2x VHF Audio inputs.
- Up-to 8 IP camera inputs.
- 2TB Storage (approx.11-60 days of data when recording camera streams).
- Simple to use replay software. Also, with a mapping display of the vessel’s movements.
- Easy and straight forward download process.
Included in the Full System
- Touch Screen Display x1
- Main Electronic Unit x1
- Indoor Microphone x2
- CCTV Camera x2
- Ethernet Hub
- Cable Kit
By AMI Marine
For your quotation please email email@example.com
Additionally, see our X-MDR Video
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.