AMI Seall ECDIS – Simplifying ECDIS Technology for everyone
Our new ECDIS HAS ALL THE FUNCTIONALITIES AND CAPABILITIES OF A COMPLIANT ECDIS AS WELL AS OFFERING MUCH MORE.
AMI Seall ECDIS has been developed from the bottom up by mariners to ensure safety through simplicity.
The base touch screen display software is used in all the main back of bridge products that deal with official ENC data direct from the producer. This means that core ENC planning and display functions have been deployed on over 10,000 vessels.
AMI Seall’s unique and simple page based menu system allows the user to become familiar with the system within a few minutes.
The simple computer based training course follows the format advised by the nautical institute and can be easily incorporated into your company’s ship management system.
This training course ensures that your staff can be certified in the safe operation of AMI Seall ECDIS within ½ an hour.
- Easy Instillation of System
- Simple to use
- Great Support
- Sleek modern design
- Compact – instillation options
Not just an ECDIS
- Passage Plan
- Tracking from HQ
- The AMI Seall ECDIS is one of the first to include a multi-touch screen interface, changing the way an ECDIS system is operated and making it easier than ever to use. By incorporating this technology in the design, it replaces the need for out of date and expensive control panels and input devices, required in existing systems.
- The speed that AMI Seall ECDIS operates at is a key feature of the system. It has powerful processing capabilities and an innovative new caching system, enabling ENC’s to be loaded and displayed faster.
- The AMI Seall ECDIS has been developed with the end-user in mind. It has been designed to include only features required by the end-user, to avoid over-complicating the system and making it difficult to use. Out System is easy to use and guarentees a seamless transition from other ECDIS systems or paper navigation, helping to minimise disruptionto day to day operation and any downtime.
- Installing and setting up AMI Seall ECDIS is a fast and simple process. The system automatically detects any sensors that it is connected to, including motion, positioning, and heading devices, AIS and ARPA, and automatically setups up the monitoring functions.
- AMI Seall ECDIS has been type approved by DNV GL to the latest IEC 61174 Edition 4.0 Standards and is fully compliant with all official ENC services including the market-leading AVCS, Primar and NOAA products.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
- Once Installed we provide comprehensive training to ensure you are compliant with IMO training requirements. Our computer based training application has been built to be simple to use and be completed on iOS, Android tablet devices, as well as Windows and Mac computers which allows it to fit in with your business and crew.
SOMETHING FOR ALL BUDGETS
- The AMI Seall ECDIS offers a quality product, which exceeds industry compliance standards, at an affordable price.
This product come with a 2 year warranty.
If you wish to receive a personalised quote please complete the
‘Quote Request Form for AMI Seall ECDIS’
which is available in the ‘Downloads’ tab
For you quotation please email to email@example.com
|Weight and Dimensions|
Seall ECDIS: Dimensions: 70 x 20 x 55(cm)
ECDIS Feet: Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 15(cm)
Seall Plinth: Dimensions: 130 x 30 x 30(cm)
Data Cable: Dimensions: 30 x 25 x 15 (cm)
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.