NDC-5 NMEA 0183 MULTIPLEXER
NDC-5 NMEA 0183 MULTIPLEXER
The NDC-5 is more than just an NMEA 0183 Combiner/Multiplexer; it provides an installer with a highly flexible platform that can be used to solve many NMEA 0183 interconnectivity headaches.
The five NMEA 0183 inputs can be routed to any of the two NMEA 0183 outputs, as well as the additional serial and Ethernet ports providing a highly customisable network. The bi-directional serial port and Ethernet port also allow for simple configuration and diagnostics using Actisense software.
The configuration tool is accessible via any popular web browser (using the Ethernet port) so there are no PC operating system compatibility issues to contend with. Using the web based configuration tool will allow the user to finely tune the exact data available on each output. The default setup is for all data to go to all outputs.
Industry leading isolation is provided on all inputs and outputs as standard, so that connected devices safely avoid hazardous ground loops, the number one cause of product failure in NMEA 0183 networks. This makes the NDC-5 robust enough to handle any NMEA 0183 installation.
Pluggable connectors allow new devices to be easily installed without the need to remove the NDC-5 from its mounted location. A professional DIN rail mounting mechanism keeps the NDC-5 secure in high vibration environments. Helpful LEDs indicate power, data in, and status conditions to aid diagnostics.
- Ethernet port – for configuration and diagnostics (sharing NMEA 0183 data will be available in a future update)
- 6 OPTO-Isolated NMEA 0183 inputs (including the serial port)
- 3 ISO-Drive NMEA 0183 outputs (including serial port)
- Advanced Data Filtering/Routing
- Configurable Input and output baud rates
- Autoswitch mode available to offer system redundancy
- Safe connection to USB with the ‘USBKIT-REG’ while powered via battery (not available with NDC-4)
- Serial port – for configuration, diagnostics or as an additional NMEA 0183 input/output.
- Free firmware updates make the device future-proof
- Power LED to indicate operational state
- Rx LED to indicate data on inputs
- Status LED (bi-colour) to indicate output Data Overload or a range of other states
- DIN rail or Panel mountable
- Pluggable screw terminal connectors for quick and easy installation
For your quotation please email email@example.com
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.