AMI Data Recorders
- VDR Systems
- VDR Spares
- S-VDR Systems
- S-VDR Spares
- Mini Data Recorders
- Mini Data Recorder Spares
Bridge & Navigation
- Vessel Safety
- Course Recorders
- Crew Safety
- Spares & Tools
- Special Offers
MD77HRB Dial Heading Repeater
MD77HRB Dial Heading Repeater
Dial Heading Repeater
- Compact Heading Repeater with a clear and easy to read analogue dial display of heading data
By Marine Data
- Traditional Marine Compass Card Display
- NMEA Digital Input
- Automatic Baud Rate Detection
- True and Magnetic Source Indication
- Rotary Dimming Control with Remote
- Rugged, Marinised Aluminium Construction
The MD77HRB from MARINE DATA is a NMEA-based Compact Heading Repeater with a clear and easy to read analogue dial
display of heading data. The 118 mm diameter dial is graduated in 1 degree increments. The MD77HRB is housed in a robust,
compact aluminium enclosure fitted with a rotary encoder for controlling the level of background illumination. Finished in jet black
to complement other marine navigation equipment, it is ideal for any vessel.
When multiple heading sources are available in the heading data (e.g. True and Magnetic) the MD77HRB automatically
prioritises and indicates which heading source is in current use. The encoder has a pushbutton facility for an internal self-test.
Compact and rugged, the MD77HRB offers a heading repeater solution for digital heading data (ship’s heading) to be displayed
and monitored at any convenient location on a vessel. Suitable for locations where the available space is limited and may be
either bulkhead or panel mounted.
The MD77HRB from MARINE DATA: Flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Prioritisation of heading type: HDT (true), HDG (magnetic + variation), HDM (magnetic)
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data and automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without
requiring a reset
- Rotary dimming control with remote connection; Supply under-voltage lock-out
- The MD77HRB displays True or Magnetic Heading Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with NMEA 0183
(IEC 61162-1) (Gyro compass, TMC, EMC, GPS Compass etc.)
For you quotation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the email@example.com address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.