A032-S NMEA N2K-0183 bi-directional converter + WiFi
The QK-A032 bi-directional gateway provides straight forward connection of NMEA 0183 equipment to NMEA 2000 networks.
The Bi-directional gateway will let you:
- Connect NMEA 0183 equipment to your and NMEA 2000 bus
- Converts NMEA protocols in both directions, 0183 to 2000 and 2000 to 0183
- View the combined data through a chart plotter or USB and WiFi to your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Connect 0183 equipment to the high-speed world of N2K networking. Cross-protocol connectivity and conversions allow you to use both NMEA protocols on your boat.
- Converts the most common NMEA 0183 sentences into NMEA 2000 PGNs
- Converts the most common NMEA 2000 PGNs into NMEA 0183 sentences
- WiFi/USB NMEA messages output
- Pre-fitted cables for ease of installation
- WiFi supports Ad-hoc and station mode (Connects Wirelessly ‘peer to peer’ without a router or through a router to all connected devices)
- Configurable baud rate (default baud rate is set to 4800bps, but configurable using Configuration software)
- Galvanic Opto-isolation on NMEA 0183 input and NMEA 2000 CAN bus connection
- Free Firmware updates provided when new features and conversions are added
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS iPhone (Configuration and updates require a Windows PC with USB port)
- Can also connect to older RS232 products through optional Protocol Bridge (AS03).
Please note: This product is the A032-S Standard version.
In the box:
- QK-A032-S x1
- USB cable (not pictured) x1
- CD containing Manuals, Configuration Software, and driver x1
- Setup Guidebook x1
This product now includes a dual-band WiFi antenna (AS05) as standard.
Also, see our full NMEA 0183 range
Also, follow us on LinkedIn
Approx. 5.1cm x 11.6cm
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the email@example.com address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.