The NEW X-VHFR Plus – It does more!
X-VHFR PLUS AUDIO & DATA RECORDER
A system designed for peace of mind, the X-VHFR Plus is for those vessels exempt from carrying a VDR or SVDR System. It has proved ideal for verifying ship-to-ship and ship-to-shore communications, together with the associated date, time, and location of the vessel.
This system provides a cost-effective means of recording VHF communications, bridge audio, vessel position, AIS and also a single Radar/Chart Plotter image capture.
VHF radio or microphone can be used by the six audio inputs. In addition, the VHF may be connected directly or via a suitable interface where required.
Also, four data input ports are available for direct input or NMEA data such as; the GPS, AIS. Radar/Chart Plotter image may also be captured and all saved to the recording medium.
- Ideal for workboats, support, security and port vessels
- Static mode used by Port Authorities for monitoring traffic
- Records VHF Comms, bridge audio, time, date, position and AIS data
- 1TB Storage, holds approx. 200 days of data
- Can be configured to record image data. (Chart Plotter, ECDIS etc)
- Easy to use playback software
- Optional VHF interface available
- Optional Fixed or Float Free Capsule upgrade available
- Touch Screen Console -7”
- Terminal Interface
By AMI Marine
See the X-VHF Plus video
Follow us on LinkedIn
For latest industry news, offers and more.