HUGE savings for May
Up to £5000 off the SMIDS Premium system
Buy the SMIDS Premium system and pay the Standard system price – saving up to £5000!
SMIDS is AMI Marine’s highly accurate and reliable GNSS Speed and Distance Measuring Equipment (SDME). A low-cost alternative to the doppler systems found on many vessels for docking and manoeuvring, SMIDS uses data received from GPS and GLONASS satellite to accurately measure the vessel’s movement relative to the ground.
- Accurate to 0.01 knots
- Reliable and accurate globally in any sea state
- Easy retrofit in vessel service with no through-hull penetrations
- Unaffected by water conditions
- Cost-effective, proven track record and reliable – no ongoing maintenance
Get 2 Complimentary Cameras with the X-MDR
When you buy the X-MDR Standard system, (which comes with x2 CCTV cameras), receive 2x extra complimentary internal cameras – saving over £500!
AMI Marine’s new X-MDR with CCTV recording has been designed for smaller vessels that do not require a full S-VDR/VDR system.
This great ‘Black-box’ recorder is ideal for workboats, support vessels, and other smaller vessels. It is also popular with office-based port authorities to assist in the monitoring of vessel traffic.
With Audio, Radar, CCTV and Data Recording
- 3” full-colour capacitive touch screen display.
- 2TB Storage holds up to 80 days of data with the Standard System
- IP camera inputs (Camera included in the full system)
- VHF and bridge audio recording
- Image recording such as Radar, ECDIS, Chart Plotter, etc
- NMEA data recording for position, speed, heading recording, etc
- Intuitive playback software
- Optional Fixed or Float Free Capsule upgrade available
Contact our team today for more details
+44(0)2380 480 450
For latest industry news, offers and more.